Well, sort of..... we missed a few key members that night like Adrienne, Kim and Mick. I especially enjoyed the night of laughter, beer, pizza with old friends. And can you believe we made another stop after eating pizza to have one of Syd's tacos? (Thank goodness I had my gall bladder removed last spring or I'd been hurting puppy!)
In the group photo, back row from the left to right:
Liz, Eric (aka Airbo), Willy, Tony
Front row: Tammy, me, Janis (yes, she's pregnant -- it's not all pizza)
And I want to also publicly thank my dear husband for taking the kids to my mom's house that night and letting me stay out with the motley crew! We're all getting old.... I was still home before midnight. It's just hard to raise kids if mommy's hung over, so I turned in early. *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment